2011/02/02

☛ New Homebase Open! ☚


Hey Ladies, hey Fellas, it's over and done.
I have the "Licence To Move" and I don't hesitate to use it! ㋡

My clothes-store is done already,
the buildings- and furniture-store
is finished so far.

There are just some little decorations
to add and some vendor pics to change.
The group-vendor makes some trouble
but be sure it will work till March -
how I promised it.

Just in time I released just for fun a pack
of 3 copy/mod carpets for your urban and
grunge needs. It's available for 99 L$ only
and comes in a clean, black/white and
a filthy version.

As opening special I changed some
prices as well... I did a little corner for older
collections and I filled the outlet.
If you need some already finished builds
for your urban areas
you should take a look...

Take care!
Syriana

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen